Tuesday, March 14, 2006

brooklyn bus tour 2006

Public buses run all over Brooklyn and I decided to take a tour of their routes. I picked two routes that seemed to go the furthest and cover the most of Brooklyn, the B37(covers the southwest side) and B8(goes right through the heart of B-Town) [view PDF of map here]. The 37 started semi-close to my place. So my friend Nif and I walked to our starting stop. We got on around the Bergen stop and our trip began. All and all it took about 4 hours to complete, which included walking around and getting some food. It was definitely worth the $2 bus fee and provided hours of entertainment. Currently I'm looking into other routes that might have other treasures to be discovered, and when I find them be sure that I'll be bloging about them right here. This sign was the funniest thing I saw on the whole trip. I think I might make it the catch phrase for Brooklyn Fix, what do you think?

1 comment:

Chris Herbeck said...

damn b...aint you gotta job?