Wednesday, September 14, 2005

come for a visit, stay for an eternity! Evergreen Cemetery


I decided to take a field trip to Evergreen Cemetery. I have always had a fascination with graveyards and the like and try to go check them out when I can. This cemetery is HUGE! Not like 20 blocks huge but like a small city huge. I think there are something like 500,000 people buried here! I only covered a very small part of the grounds mostly because I ran out of water and it was really hot and there are no stores in that place, go figure. I did drink some of the water that came out of a garden spigot but it tasted, well, like death. I'm definitely gonna go back again because of what I saw this time. Below are some of the highlights. It was very quiet there and a nice final resting place.

No comments: